Today we can’t really imagine about living a life without a mobile phone. Mobile phones have become a kind of addiction. “Nomophobia” is the fear of being without a mobile phone or losing signal....
- How to save money with Uber and Lyft - CNET
- How to sell your phone to get the most cash you can - CNET
- Google will disconnect Photos and Drive. Here's how to keep your photos synced - CNET
- Don't even bother cleaning your phone screen any other way than these - CNET
- Galaxy Note 10 will have physical buttons, new report claims - CNET
- Samsung and Huawei's next moves could make or break foldable phones - CNET