Today we can’t really imagine about living a life without a mobile phone. Mobile phones have become a kind of addiction. “Nomophobia” is the fear of being without a mobile phone or losing signal....
- Android 11 preview adds privacy and under-the-hood upgrades - CNET
- Microsoft Office update brings Word, Excel, PowerPoint into one app - CNET
- Leaked images: Instead of folding, this concept phone has a slide-out screen - CNET
- Mozilla's standalone Firefox VPN is now available in beta - CNET
- Your phone screen is pretty gross. Here's how to clean it - CNET
- Here's how to stop those annoying text message scams - CNET