Identity theft is any duplicity, trick, or wrong doing that outcomes in the loss of individual information, including the loss of client names, passwords, keeping the credit card statements, Visa numbers, Social Security Numbers...
- Motorola's Razr folds in half without a crease. The secret is in the hinge design - CNET
- Stop your phone addiction. This new Google tool can help - CNET
- Best phones of 2019: iPhone, Samsung, Pixel, Motorola... - CNET
- You could store a digital driver's license on your phone soon. Here's how it works - CNET
- Motorola's new Razr phone ditched the SIM card for an eSIM. Wait, what's an eSIM? - CNET
- Samsung Galaxy S11 will get major camera refresh, 108-megapixel main sensor, report says - CNET