Identity theft is any duplicity, trick, or wrong doing that outcomes in the loss of individual information, including the loss of client names, passwords, keeping the credit card statements, Visa numbers, Social Security Numbers...
- Android 11 preview adds privacy and under-the-hood upgrades - CNET
- Microsoft Office update brings Word, Excel, PowerPoint into one app - CNET
- Leaked images: Instead of folding, this concept phone has a slide-out screen - CNET
- Mozilla's standalone Firefox VPN is now available in beta - CNET
- Your phone screen is pretty gross. Here's how to clean it - CNET
- Here's how to stop those annoying text message scams - CNET