It always happens ! Whether it’s a slip of the hand at the beach, a device forgotten in a pocket, or an overexcited child, smartphones get dropped or submerged in water for all kinds...
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked for Every Fan: How to watch the Sept. 23 virtual event - CNET
- The LG Wing 5G phone has a swiveling screen, because it's 2020, so why not? - CNET
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Note 10 Plus: I tested both phones, and here's what I found - CNET
- Microsoft Surface Duo took me on a roller coaster of emotions - CNET
- Galaxy Z Fold 2: All the ways this foldable do-over improves on the original - CNET
- How to turn your old phone into a security camera for free - CNET