You must have encountered scenarios, where you have slow internet connectivity that kills lots of your time to load web pages properly? In order to relieve from this problem, there are few ways that...
- Android 11 preview adds privacy and under-the-hood upgrades - CNET
- Microsoft Office update brings Word, Excel, PowerPoint into one app - CNET
- Leaked images: Instead of folding, this concept phone has a slide-out screen - CNET
- Mozilla's standalone Firefox VPN is now available in beta - CNET
- Your phone screen is pretty gross. Here's how to clean it - CNET
- Here's how to stop those annoying text message scams - CNET