It always happens ! Whether it’s a slip of the hand at the beach, a device forgotten in a pocket, or an overexcited child, smartphones get dropped or submerged in water for all kinds...
- Android 11 preview adds privacy and under-the-hood upgrades - CNET
- Microsoft Office update brings Word, Excel, PowerPoint into one app - CNET
- Leaked images: Instead of folding, this concept phone has a slide-out screen - CNET
- Mozilla's standalone Firefox VPN is now available in beta - CNET
- Your phone screen is pretty gross. Here's how to clean it - CNET
- Here's how to stop those annoying text message scams - CNET